- Orders ship Monday-Friday.
- We don’t take your money until your order has processed.
- Some items may ship separately.
- Some items can’t be shipped internationally; others can’t fly through the sky. See the page for the product you’re interested in for full details.
WHEN WILL I GET MY STUFF?
- In-stock orders normally ship within 3-4 business days.
- Orders will be delivered in 2-3 weeks.
An email with tracking information will be sent once an order has been shipped (with most carriers). You can also track your package from your Account page. Tracking is not available on International Economy.
FREE US STANDARD SHIPPING ON ORDERS $50+
RavePal provides customers free standard shipping for orders over $50 to an address in the contiguous U.S. (no PO boxes). This discount will happen automagically, applied on your order.
For shipments to the contiguous U.S. (lower 48 states), the following shipping rates can be selected:
- Standard – $5.95
- Expedited – $12.95
- Express – $24.95
Processing times: In-stock orders normally ship within 1-2 business days.
Please note that a surcharge will be added to your total order cost for each item that is oversized and/or weighs 15 pounds or more. Products which have this surcharge are labeled on the page, as well as in checkout. For Canada rates see below.
SHIPPING MULTIPLE ORDERS
Multiple orders placed on the same day cannot be combined.
SHIPPING TO MULTIPLE LOCATIONS
Unfortunately, we cannot split up an order and ship to multiple locations. If you wish to send items to different locations, you will need to place a separate order for each shipping address.
Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to change the shipping address once an order goes into processing.
DOMESTIC (U.S.) SHIPPING
- For orders to the contiguous U.S., we offer Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping, and Express Shipping.
- Orders weighing less than 70 pounds can be sent through the United States Postal Service. We cannot ship to PO Boxes outside of the contiguous U.S. If you’re shipping to a PO Box, opt for Standard Shipping.
COUNTRIES WE SHIP TO
- United States
- United Kingdom
- American Samoa
- Burkina Faso
- Canary Islands
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong
- Lao PDR
- Netherlands Antilles
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- United Arab Emirates
- Virgin Islands (British)
- Virgin Islands (U.S.)
Country not listed?
- We, sadly, can’t ship to everyone. We appreciate your interest in RavePal, and we would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
SHIPPING TO CANADA
For shipments to Canada, the following shipping rates can be selected:
- Standard – $12.95
- Expedited – $19.95
- Express – $29.95
*Processing Times: In-stock orders normally ship within 1-2 business days.
Please note that a surcharge will be added to your total order cost for each item that is oversized and/or weighs 15 pounds or more.
Also note that International shipments are generally subject to Customs Fees (taxes, duties, processing fees, brokerage fees, etc.) Orders placed to Canada using either Expedited or Express Shipping will be charged these fees during checkout. Please see below for more details.
- Customs fees (taxes, duties, processing fees, brokerages fees, etc.) may be charged upon delivery and required to obtain your order.
- These fees are NOT included in your shipping charges, except for orders to Canada using Expedited or Express Shipping (see below)
- We are not able to mark orders as “gifts”.
- We do not issue any refunds for customs fees, shipping, or the cost of your order should you refuse to pay the customs fees.
- RavePal has no way of estimating customs fees, taxes, duties, etc. Please contact your local customs office if you need to know more.
Items with shipping restrictions are noted on the product page. All shipping restrictions are for legal reasons, not under our control.
We at RavePal are committed to respecting your privacy and the security of your personal information.
- the types of information we collect;
- how we use that information;
- the choices we offer, including how to access and update your information; and
- the steps we take to keep your personal information safe.
We collect information in two ways:
Information you provide us.
- When you create an account; place an order or make a return; inquire about our services; request emails from us about our offerings; provide us with marketing preferences; receive a gift from someone else who purchases through our Sites; follow us or submit information, including photographs, via third-party social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.); enter a contest or participate in a marketing survey; and submit other information to us directly or through third-party services, you are asked to provide personally identifiable information that uniquely identifies you.
- We collect the following types of personally identifiable information: your contact information (such as name, postal or email address, or phone number), name and email address of gift card recipients, username and password, payment information such as PayPal or credit card details, shipping information (including the shipping address and phone number), purchase history at our Sites, shopping preferences (such as an interest in a particular fandom or product category), demographic information, information you provide by interacting with us through social media, and photographs that you submit on our Sites or through our social media channels. Also, by submitting a photograph, you waive any rights thereto and authorize us to copyright, use and publish the same in print or electronically for any lawful purpose. All photographs submitted to our Sites become the property of RavePal.
- Note that any personal information that you post voluntarily now or in the future through the Sites or on an area of a social network monitored by us (e.g., our Facebook page) may be visible to others and collected by third-parties.
Information we automatically collect.
- We and our affiliates, analytics or service providers, and select businesses with whom we have marketing relationships, use technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts, to analyze trends, administer the website, tracking users’ movements around the website, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual or aggregated basis.
- When you visit one of our Sites, we automatically collect the following types of information, some of which is anonymous: information about the devices you use to access the Internet (such as the IP address and the device, browser, and operating system type), URLs that refer you to our Sites and the dates and times of your visits, information on your shopping behavior on our Sites (e.g., page views, paths you take through our Sites, etc.), general geographic location information (e.g., country or city) that shows where you are when browsing our Sites, search terms that you enter to reach our Sites or enter on our Sites to find products, and the fact that you opened one of our emails. We utilize analytics services to help us track the efficacy of our Sites and help us learn more about our visitors’ shopping behavior.
- Social Media Features.Our Sites include social media features, such as the Facebook “Like” button and widgets, the “share this” widget, or interactive mini-programs that run on our site. These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our Site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Sites. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing it.
- Flash Cookies/LSO’s.Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our website or to display advertising based upon your web browsing activity also use Flash cookies or HTML5 Local Stored Objects (also known as LSO’s), to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5. To manage Flash cookies, please click here.
- Web Beacons/Tags.We automatically collect aggregate anonymous information through web beacons. We may also deliver a file to you through the Sites (known as a “web beacon”) from an advertising network with which we have contracted. Web beacons allow advertising networks to provide anonymized, aggregated auditing, research and reporting for us and for advertisers.
- Log Files.As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this for troubleshooting and maintenance purposes.
- Targeted Advertising.Third-party advertising companies serve ads on our behalf across the Internet. They may collect anonymous information about you through cookies and/or web beacons on our Sites and other sites, and then display targeted ads on various sites that you visit. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking here (or if located in the European Union click here). Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads, or, to opt out of third-party advertising or analytics, please see section “Your Choices”
We want to provide you with the best shopping experience on our Sites and in all channels that we manage (e.g., social media sites). We may use the information we collect in the following manner, including without limitation, to:
- register and manage your account;
- process and track your order;
- provide status updates on your order;
- provide customer service when you need help;
- improve customer service and/or merchandise selection;
- provide products and services that you request;
- provide information concerning product recalls or products you have purchased;
- identify preferences that you provide to us;
- communicate with you about our products and services;
- send you email updates, promotions, surveys, and direct mailings;
- manage your participation in events and sweepstakes;
- customize our Sites or our communications with you;
- share your Wish List with those whose email addresses you provide for the sole purpose of completing your request;
- track the efficacy of our Sites and help us learn more about our visitors’ shopping behavior;
- enable you to communicate with us through social networks or other interactive media;
- publish testimonials or customer action photos;
- analyze our marketing strategies and trends regarding your use of our Sites or social media channels as well as your purchases;
- protect against fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities;
- manage exposure to risk from unauthorized users;
- understand our customers’ aggregate shopping behavior;
- improve our Site experience;
- improve the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns;
- comply with applicable legal mandates, our policies, or industry standards.
We do not rent or sell personally identifiable information to others. We may share information we collect with our business partners, advertising companies, and other third parties for the purposes described in this Policy. We occasionally make our mailing list (names and physical address only) and general shopping activity available to reputable third parties who follow the Direct Marketing Association’s privacy standards for the purpose of sending their own direct mail to you. We do not share email addresses with third parties for the purpose of sending their own emails to you. If you do not want us to share your personal information with these companies, then you can either contact us at support@RavePal.com or opt-out. To opt-out, please see “Your Choices” below.
We contract with other companies to provide certain services, such as email distribution; shipping; name and address verification; market research; third-party advertising; and payment processing. These service providers are not authorized to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
In the event of a sale of some or all of our business or assets, or a merger with another business, or bankruptcy, we would share the pertinent customer information (which may include your personal information) with the other business entity (or entities) involved in the transaction by notifying you via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
We may disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, or when required by law to do so. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection, legal compliance or investigations. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
In the event we become aware that the security of the Sites has been compromised or users’ personally identifiable information has been disclosed to unrelated third parties as a result of external activity, including, but not limited to, security attacks or fraud, we reserve the right to take reasonably appropriate measures, including, but not limited to, investigation and reporting, as well as notification to and cooperation with law enforcement authorities. In the event of a data breach, we will make reasonable efforts to notify affected individuals if we believe that there is a reasonable risk of harm to the user as a result of the breach or if notice is otherwise required by law.
- Our Sites are not intended for use by anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to create an account or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal information to us, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at support@RavePal.com.
- INFORMATION SECURITY
We work hard to protect us and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information we hold. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information:
- We implement physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information that we collect;
- We use encryption when using the Internet to transfer or receive requested sensitive personally identifiable information;
- When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we use encryption to transmit that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at legal@RavePal.com
- While we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card payment processor during order processing, we reveal only the last 4 digits when confirming an order. Once the information is transmitted to our servers for processing, we use encryption in the back end to transmit the request to our payment processor to verify the credit card and place an authorization for the order total;
- Some customers may choose to store their payment information in our secure wallet. To the extent you opt to store or update payment settings, note that we tokenize the credit card information with our credit card processor and retain only this cryptographic hash of the card. We do not store the actual card number in our systems; and
- We restrict access to personally identifiable information to our employees, contractors and agents on a need-to-know basis and who are bound by confidentiality agreements.
To the extent that you use our websites, and connect to us through your computer, anyone with access to your computer may be able to access our websites and conduct transactions in your name. We have no ability to know who has access to your computer, or to your credit card information, or who you have authorized to use such computer or information. Persons with access to your computer may be able to view any private or stored account information or other information that you have given to us. Accordingly, you are responsible for any transactions that are made in your name by someone who has access to your computer or your credit card number. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to any login or password information, and to your computer. To minimize the risk of having your account being compromised, we recommend that you set up your account password using unique numbers, letters and special characters. Do not disclose passwords to others. Please notify us of any password compromises and change passwords periodically to maintain account protection.
We offer you choices about the information we collect, how we use and disclose this information, and how we communicate with you.
- Email/Direct Mail.You may opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time by sending an email to support@RavePal.com or by clicking on the unsubscribe link in our emails. You will continue to receive service-related emails (e.g. order status). To opt out of Direct Mail, please send your request to support@RavePal.com and include your postal address in the body of the email.
- Targeted Advertising.If you do not want anonymous information about your activity on our Sites to be used for tailored advertising, please visit the opt-out page hosted by the Network Advertising Initiative and follow the instructions there.
- You may disable cookies in your Web browser, but doing so will impact the usability of the Sites. We may also use technologies, such as our own cookies, to provide you with personalized online display advertising tailored to your interests. To opt out of our cookies used for this online advertising, click here.
- You may opt-out of Google Analytics by following this link. You may opt-out of Adobe analytics by following this link.
- Updating Your Profile.You may update or correct your personally identifiable information related to your account directly on the site or by contacting Customer Support at support@RavePal.com. If you wish to request deletion of your personal information, then please contact us at support@RavePal.com. We will respond requests within a reasonable timeframe. We retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, contractual statute of limitations, resolution of disputes, and enforcement of our agreements. Please note that we may not be able to delete data upon request depending on the reasons above and the nature of your interactions (e.g., we retain data to notify customers of product recalls).
- From time to time, we may provide you the opportunity to participate in contests, sweepstakes, surveys and/or other promotions on our site. If you participate, we will request certain personally identifiable information from you. Participation in these contests, sweepstakes, surveys and/or promotions is completely voluntary, and you therefore have a choice about whether or not to disclose this information. We may use a third party service provider to conduct these surveys or contests; in those cases, that company will be prohibited from using our users’ personally identifiable information for any other purpose. We will not share the personally identifiable information you provide through a contest, sweepstakes, survey and/or promotion with other third parties unless we give you prior notice and choice.
- Gift Card Recipients.Your gift card recipient may contact us at support@RavePal.com to request an update, correction or deletion of their personally information. Again, for various reasons stated above, we may not be able to delete information upon request.
Some of our pages utilize framing techniques to serve content to from our partners while preserving the look and feel of our Site. Please be aware that you are providing your personal information to these third parties and not to one of our Sites.
Our website offers publicly accessible blogs/forums that accept user generated comments. An example is https://www.RavePal.com/blog/. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at support@RavePal.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
We may display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our website in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at support@RavePal.com.
P.O. Box 90083
Long Beach, CA 90809
Credit card information for web orders is protected in the following ways:
- 128-bit encryption to and from the servers and web browser.
- Credit card numbers are not stored in our database. We keep on file only the last 4 digits to verify the card that was used. If you’ve chosen to store your payment method with us in your virtual wallet, what we actually have is not your credit card number but an encrypted token we use to communicate with the credit card processor about your orders.
- Once the information is transmitted to our servers for processing, we use encryption in the back end to transmit the request to our payment processor to verify the credit card and place an authorization for the order total.
- If the authorization, address verification and risk assessment all clear, the order is accepted and a unique ID is associated with the order for purposes of billing the previous authorization. This ID contains no identifiable link to the credit card number.
- We accept returns within 21 days for any reason (unless otherwise noted on the product page).
- We require an RMA for each item being returned.
- Returned items must be in original condition, including tags, booklets, and labels.
- Refund will be issued to original payment method.
- 15% restocking fee will apply to some returns.
- You will be responsible for return shipping costs of non-defective merchandise if you use one of our pre-printed return shipping labels.
Food products, undergarments, blind box items, products with downloadable content, the Random Shirt of Awesomeness, giveaways, and other items as noted on the product page cannot be returned for refund or store credit.
If you need a different size of an apparel item you ordered, please place an order for the new size and complete the RMA process for the old size. Just pay shipping to return the old item, then email email@example.com with your new order number, and we will refund the shipping & any promotional price difference. Note that we can’t do apparel exchanges for orders shipped outside the U.S.
In the email, please include:
- Your name
- Original order #
- New order #
If the size you desire is out of stock or you have questions, please contact Customer Service at 1-929-900-6318 or contact us via Facebook Messenger.
How can I make a return?
To return an item, you must have a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA).
How can I request an RMA?
- Go to the Order Management section under your Account. Orders that contain items eligible for return, 21 days old or fewer, will have a Return link to the right.
- Enter the quantities you would like to return along with the reason, and follow any additional instructions.
- After you get your RMA number, you will have the opportunity to have a return shipping label generated for you. If you choose not to use a label provided by us, ship your package back to us at the following address:
RMA: [ include your RMA# here ]
P.O. Box 90083
Long Beach, CA 90809
Please place the barcode so it’s highly visible on the return packaging. Do not slap a shipping label on the manufacturer’s packaging. Securely package the returned product within an outer box. We strongly suggest you use a shipment method which includes tracking.
If that’s all too confusing, you can contact us.
Alternately, you can email us or call 1-929-900-6318.
Can I return something I received as a gift?
Yes, but you’ll need to contact us for assistance. If you can provide the email address, first and last name, or last name and zip code of the gift giver, we can get your return started.
Alternately, you can email us or call 1-929-900-6318.
How long do returns take to process?
Return processing can take up to 2 weeks. If you have not received a refund after that time, please contact Customer Service with your RMA number for more information.
Alternately, you can email us or call 1-929-900-6318
- SITE CONTENT AND INFORMATION. The Sites contain information, advice, text, and other materials that are provided for your convenience and enjoyment. You should be aware that the information might contain errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or outdated information. If a product offered by Ravepal is not as described, you may return it according to ravepal.com’s Return Policy.
- YOUR ACCOUNT.
- If you register on the Sites, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- Ravepal does sell products for children, but it sells them to adults who can purchase with a credit card or other permitted payment method. If you are under 18, you may use the Sites only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Ravepal reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion. Ravepal reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspects of the Sites at any time without prior notice.
- Ravepal does not knowingly collect information from children, including those less than thirteen years of age. If you are a child, do not submit any information to Ravepal. If a parent, guardian, or other concerned person becomes aware that we have collected information from a child, including one less than 13 years of age, please contact us promptly and we will take steps to delete and remove any such information.
- NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE. As a condition of using the Sites, you agree that you will not use the Sites, or any of the content obtained from the Sites, for any purpose that is unlawful under applicable law or prohibited by these Conditions of Use, or to solicit or encourage the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of Ravepal, its affiliates or other individuals. Furthermore, you may not, without limitation, copy, reproduce, distribute (including mirroring, data-mining or data scraping), transmit, publicly display, upload, perform, publish, license, modify, translate, adapt, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise exploit the Sites or any content, information, products or services obtained from the Sites, for any commercial purpose or enterprise. If you violate any of these Conditions of Use, your permission to use the Sites automatically terminates. Please report any violations of these Conditions of Use (except for claims of intellectual property infringement) to Ravepal’s Site customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ERRORS ON THE SITES. Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice. In the event a product price is listed incorrectly due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our vendors, Ravepal shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for any product listed at the incorrect price, regardless of whether the order has been confirmed or your credit card has been charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Ravepal will promptly refund the amount charged to your credit card.
- ORDER POLICY & SHIPPING. Pricing and promotions on Ravepal.com may vary from that of affiliated sites. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Ravepal reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. Ravepal reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. We may require additional verification or information before accepting any order. All orders placed on this Site are subject to product availability. All items purchased from Ravepal are sent by a third-party carrier pursuant to a shipment contract. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may return it in accordance with ravepal.com’s Return Policy.
- DISTRIBUTING USER CONTENT. Ravepal may allow users to the Sites to post reviews and comments (“Content”) on products featured on the Sites. By submitting such Content, you automatically agree and promise that all Content is accurate and original and that, without any particular time limit, and without the payment of any fees, Ravepal and anyone Ravepal permits may reproduce, display, distribute and create new works of authorship in any media, based on and including the Content. Additionally, you grant Ravepal the right to use the name you submit in connection with such Content.
- NO ENDORSEMENT OF USER CONTENT. Users to the Sites are prohibited from posting through the Sites any harmful, vulgar, obscene, profane, sexually explicit, abusive, threatening, privacy invading, libelous, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable or unlawful content of any kind, or that infringes or may infringe on the intellectual or other rights of another. You acknowledge that Ravepal does not endorse or pre-screen content, but that Ravepal and its designees will have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse, edit, move, or remove any content that is available via the Sites. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Content posted by you.
- APPLICABLE LAW. By using the Sites, you agree that the laws of your state, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Ravepal.
- NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS. This website is accessible to you at no cost. If you have a question or complaint regarding Ravepal services or desire further information on use of Ravepal services, visit Ravepal’s Customer Service webpage, contact Customer Service at 1-929-900-6318 orsupport@Ravepal.com, or contact us by mail at P.O. Box 90083, Long Beach, CA 90809. California residents may also contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 400 “R” Street, Sacramento, CA 95814 or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.